Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Job Search Continues...

I am still looking for the dream job to pop out of thin air & land right at my feet, but until that happens, I am looking intently for anyone that will hire me.

Friday, I went to a group interview at Guitar Center & I feel I made a good impression, but there was a guy there that I think will get the job because he has experience in selling guitars. >:( I say: "give the girl with a passion for beautiful instruments a chance!" Who's with me?  Seriously though, I did notice the main manager & the sales manager look at each other with a smile after I answered a couple of their questions.

Yesterday I put in 4 applications to 4 different locations of Starbucks. I don't know if they will consider me at all for that field. I think I would do great in it, once I got the routine down. I learn fast & I like working with people. In fact, I put that on the applications.

So, in closing, I'm great with children & I listen good. I view the preparation & presenting of meals as an artistic masterpiece to enjoy with the eyes & the palate. Does anyone want to hire me as their personal chef & shoulder to lean on?... Anyone..?

No comments:

Post a Comment