Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy Life...

Well, I haven't been online in a little over a week. Been keeping busy with the job search & studying. I called the manager of one of the places where I had an interview. It sounded very promising & the manager told me that I would definitely be hearing from her on the weekend. Well, it is now Tuesday evening & I still haven't heard from her, even though I called yesterday & left my phone number, you know, in case she lost it. *Sighs* Oh well, I guess I am still without employment.

In other news, my Uncle Ernie & Aunt Misty were evacuated from their home in Hereford, AZ because of the wildfire raging out there. So scary! The fire was visible from their back yard & the whole mountain behind them was in flames. I hope they can go back home soon.

In better news, I am excited about our vacation coming up next week! :o) We are going to California to go to the District Convention with my brother & his kids. We are all looking forward to this trip. I miss my bro. so much! Then we are going to go to the Grand Canyon! I have never been there, so this is exciting to me! I hope to take lots of pictures.

Speaking of pictures... I took a lot of pictures when we went to the Tempe Towne Lake & another lake that had a bunch of ducks & geese wandering about. I haven't uploaded them yet because my Photoshop program is not working. I uninstalled it & reloaded to no avail. It keeps crashing. I hope I can figure out the problem soon & get my pics posted on Flickr. Also, my Mac has something wrong with it, so I am accessing the Internet on my Toshiba Laptop, which doesn't have my pictures on it. I think that tomorrow I will get some of my pictures transferred over to this 'puter so I can post some of my better pictures here in my blog.

So, I will probably post another entry in a couple days.


1 comment:

  1. The grand canyon is Grand! You will enjoy it! I"m glad you are looking forward to your vacation!
    Sorry about the job search, that stinks, but you will get one!! ;o)
    Sorry also about your computer woes... I learned the hard way to keep things backed up on my external drive. or on line...
    HOw are your uncle and aunt doing??

    ReplyDelete