Friday, April 22, 2011

Job Search...

Bleh. One should get paid for searching for work! It is such a pain. Anyway, this is the first time I've had to do a job search. I have put in several applications to a wide variety of jobs & today, I received my first rejection letter! Wow! *claps deliriously* Yay Me!!! LOL

Now I need to focus on getting some more apps out there. I am working on one right now that I have to fill out by hand! *gasp* They didn't have an online one, I had to print it out & then I have to submit it in person. Yay...

So, I will let you all know when I finally get an interview & if I get a job. Hopefully it will be soon because my funds are running very slim right about now. *rolls eyes* Pitiful isn't it???

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Searching for a job isn't fun at all! I'm searching for one since November! But it's not easy because i could not graduate from college.

    ReplyDelete