Monday, April 4, 2011

Wigging Out* Tonight

Feeling a bit nervous & out of sorts. I'm having to fill out a new Advance Health-Care Directive & I have no idea who to name as my Health-Care Agents. In my old congregation I knew exactly who to pick. One was my mom & the main one was my best friend, Ray, who was our service overseer.

I really am upset at myself for feeling so worried about this but, the brothers here don't really know me yet. A part of me wants to run back to NM where the congregation knows me & I know them. I feel like a lost scared little kid. This is completely illogical & irritating to be hit with these feelings.

It is a strange feeling to have a best friend whom I could tell everything, anytime, anywhere, someone who really knows me & loves me anyway & then in just a few months have no one like that here. In fact, I am closer to some of my "internet" brothers & sisters right now & that really scares me.

I'm hoping that aux. pioneering this month will help me to get to know my congregation here. I just know there are brothers, & sisters, who I can trust with my life if need be. I just need to find them. I need someone who can understand where I come from & who I am. I know Jehovah always provides exactly, No, he provides way more than what is needed. So I know he will help me find a friend sticking closer than a brother...


Thanks for listening to my ups & downs. Although lately it seems to be a lot of downs. Hopefully that will change soon. Love you all! (((Hugs)))


Footnote:

*Wigging out : Displaying irrational behavior usually brought on by stress and/or external pressures.

1 comment:

  1. Here to listen...
    Jehovah will provide indeed!
    Hugs back my sweet Sis xxx

    ReplyDelete