Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Starts & Simple Delights...

So, as many of you know, I am no longer able to be a regular pioneer. This is my first month that I am not worried about meeting the requirements & you know, it is kind of a relief. I didn't expect that because in my heart I want to get back to the full time ministry as soon as possible, but for now, this is the time to step back, regroup & get myself strengthened physically so I can pioneer again.

I have turned in my application to auxiliary in April. I am aiming for the 30 hours. My sisters & my niece want to join me in that. We are all excited! I figure that this will give me a chance to get to know the congregation better & get into the groove here. I have my first talk in the school here, next Monday night. I am nervous & have no clue who my assistant is! lol I will be hunting her down on Sunday.

I am back on the medicines that help balance my mood & help control the migraines. So far, so good. No migraine since Friday. Yay! Hopefully that will continue to be the case. I'm also hoping that the meds will help with my anxiety, so I can get a job soon. Because right now, it ain't happening...

I got weighed at my doc appointment & I have lost another 4lbs since January. That is a total of 10.5 in the last 2 months! :-D The only down side of that is my jeans keep falling off & my belt is still packed in boxes somewhere.

I am hoping to get back to doing some artwork. I love to draw & I have missed doing it. I also want to spend some time doing photography. I love shooting sunsets, animals & just plain interesting things that catch the eyes. I want to capture the perfect Arizona sunset as I have already got the perfect New Mexico & the Texas ones. I also want to learn some new songs on my guitar that I can play with my niece & nephew.

My nephew is happy because I told him to get up early on Fridays & I will drag him out in service with me & my sis Gloria & possibly my niece too. Not only will that help him, it will help & encourage me too.

So, tonight I am looking on life with a positive slant. I have a supportive household, family that loves me & medicines to help me realize that life isn't as bad as it may seem sometimes. I am enjoying a bowl of frozen strawberries & blueberries, I have four kitties I can watch play & cuddle two of them. A Puppy that loves me unconditionally & a computer with all my friends inside.

So, I will close this here & head to bed but first, I am hugging my computer so all of you can know that I love you guys & cherish your friendship. *Hugs*
Good Night!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, wuvs you! Glad you're gradually doing better. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the migraines are letting up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally got to a doc and got your meds updated. It will all get better in time. <3 you! :)

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Mal!!! You are doing great! I"m so happy for your weight loss and your meds too!! You'll do great with the 30 hours. You have our support too (the family is going to do it too!)
    Love you Hun!!
    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're feeling better now!
    {{{Hugs back}}}

    ReplyDelete