Friday, December 3, 2010

Beautiful Men... Or Whom I see as such...


John Barrowman
Can you believe his eyes?!?!!! Too bad he is totally happy being gay!



David Tennant
Yes, the 10th Doctor (Doctor Who) is in my list too! Not gay & has a glorious Scottish brogue!



 
Anderson Cooper
*Sigh* The whole reason I love CNN... Not public knowledge if he is gay or not.



Charles Shaughnessy
Mr. Sheffield from The Nanny... Need I say more? I think not!



Mark Harmon
If you don't like him, you seriously need to be "Gibbs-Smacked"!



Richard Dean Anderson
Be still my young teen-aged heart! He was the Man when I was 13. I still like him 20 years later.



Richie Sambora
Can I get an AMEN!? Looks & guitar player in one?!?! *Faints* lol



Tommy Shaw
*Sigh* My fave Guitarist in the band Styx. We got to see them in concert & I swear my mouth had a mind of its own & shreiked: "Tommy! Baby!" To which he grinned in my general direction!



Jon Frances Bongiovi Jr. AKA Jon Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi front man. I tell you... He doesn't need a spotlight at his concerts. All he has to do is smile & his teeth light up the whole venue! ;-)



Okay, there are more but I really have to go to bed now. Good night & sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Gibbs is the best in that bunch!! Yep.. I'm a HUGE Gibbs Fan!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete