Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sad-Happy Day... An Update of the Madness that is my life...

One more day before we head back to Alamogordo, NM to pack our belongings & move to Phoenix, AZ. *Sighs* So nervous.

Today I was so bummed because I am missing our CO & his wife's last visit with our congregation, our pioneer meeting with the elders & the dinner afterward. I still am, but we went to a brother & sister's place tonight for dinner & they asked if I had been to the meeting yet & I told them no, that it was the first weekend of January. They grinned & said: "Well, ours is the 18th of December, so come on over!"

It is so exciting! They have already claimed me & are thrilled at the idea of a new pioneer in their congregation. :o) *happy sighs* Jehovah always provides the comfort needed.

Anyway, Friday morning we are driving back to Alamogordo, NM to get our needed items & other stuff. We will need to make another trip later to get the rest. Just the thought of this is overwhelming. I know this move is for the best though. Especially for my sister. We need to keep relying on Jehovah & jump into this new congregation with both feet. We have already met several of the pioneers & elders. :o) That makes it a bit easier to face.

So, that is my update. Good night, sleep tight...
*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment