Sunday, November 28, 2010

Roger Waters - The Wall 30th Anniversary Concert






Wow! Roger Waters is still awesome!!! The guitars were blazing tone monsters! There were explosions, flying pigs, lots of lights flashing & more explosions!!! Woohoo!!!  I screamed for Snowy White, the main guitarist that tours with Waters. :-D He is sooooo cool! He looks so blissful while playing, instead of having a supremely "gassed out" face. LOL Anyway, he is such a good player. Graham Broad was on the drums & was excellent as usual. Such good musicians!

Unfortunately the crazy old people were smoking pot & others were smoking crack & methamphetamine . I had to use my niece's asthma inhaler after the show.  These two 70 year old fans lit up right at the start of the show & continued to puff up until they were made to leave. They were so high they fell down the stairs! =O Stupid people!

Okay, I gotta go sleep this off. I am feeling like poop right now. I'm coming down off the contact high & I have a migraine.  We are going to listen to the meeting on the phone later today. Good Night Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment