Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Comment on a Whovian Voting Site

I was voting for the 2010 Best Of for Doctor Who & saw that the "Fans" were bickering over who was the best Doctor ever. *Rolls Eyes* LAME!!! Everyone will have a differing view. So this is the comment I left on the site.

"I came to the Whovian universe with Tom Baker & I was 4 years old. He is my Doctor, but I am totally enamored with 10 because of David Tennant. I love his portrayal of the Doctor, I like the madness just under the surface. I love the playfulness & quite frankly, I love his hair! lol

 I like Matt Smith's Doctor too. I just think the writers need to keep from copying 10's antics too much. Each Doctor was different & everyone has THEIR Doctor. I say Give MS a chance. I can tell you this, If TB was on here to pick as best Doctor... Sorry MS & DT.

 I am a Whovian. I love the show & will keep watching even if they got Mel Brooks to play the Doctor. *breathes* Okay, I've said my piece.

 Goodnight all. "

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with YOUR Doctor because he is MY Doctor as well!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was linked in this online newspaper!
    http://paper.li/tardisgrl

    ReplyDelete