Thursday, October 7, 2010

This Here is Whovian Madness...

Okay, last night I logged on to my sci-fi info twitter account to see what's going on. All the David Tennant Whovians were all a flutter because their "man" was going to be on the Absolute radio morning show with Christian O' Connell. So I asked when & they said any minute & that we could email or text the DJ to ask questions or to say Hi to David.

So, being the sensible, logical soul I am...
I immediately got on there & emailed Christian asking for a shout out to the Fan Girls in America. LOL

Well, my radio wasn't streaming right so I missed it when he said Hello to the Fan Girls in America, especially when he said Malanie in New Mexico!!! When I  got back on twitter all the fan girls were "squeeing" in delight that I was named on British radio! :o) I wanted to stay up to hear what David Tennant had to say but with the 7 hour time difference I was dropping off at midnight. Then the DJ announced that David would be on in two hours!?!?!?!!!

*Sighs* I informed my new found cheer team that I had to go to bed. They told me that they were recording it & would send the link later. So, that was the Whovian Madness that I was in last night. It was fun & I was kinda excited to get a shout out from London. I heard today that David Tennant also gave a shout out to all of us in America. :o)

Yes, I am a GEEK and proud of it!


1 comment:

  1. yay!! David is my favorite Doctor!!

    And yes, I'm a GEEK too!

    ReplyDelete