Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vivid dreams of Utter Nonsense...

Okay, Megzy posted about her strange dreams & it got me thinking about some of mine. Most of my dreams are really nightmares that I don't remember. I just wake up scared outta my wits. So when I get a crazy, funny one... I love to remember those.

So here is one of them...

 I'm at a concert of The Moody Blues, my fave band, & I am in the back of the auditorium because I am a poor pioneer & can't afford front & center tickets. I start waving my vintage 1967 vinyl album of their's in the air, hoping that Justin Hayward, the lead guitarist & vocalist, song-writer extraordinaire, would notice me. Well, he does!!! He smiles & gestures for me to come up to the stage, but the crowd will not let me come forward. So he gestures again for me to throw my album like a frisbee to him so he could sign it for me. So I did...

The album left my hand with a perfect spin, soared right over the heads of the crazed audience. I saw, with horror, that it would be going right over Justin's lovely blond hair! At the last possible second, he leaped up off the stage with all the grace of an antelope, stretched out & caught my treasured vinyl LP in his teeth!?!?!?!

I started laughing in my dream & I woke up still laughing! All in all, a good dream to remember because when I told my sister, she almost busted a gut laughing too. So remember, when a dream makes you laugh, spread the fun around! 

1 comment: