Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who I Am...

My first entry will be to tell you a little about me. I am a 33 year old Jehovah's Witness who loves the pioneer ministry. I am an artist & a frustrated musician. I write poetry & short stories. I am a lover of all things Star Trek & Doctor Who. And... I miss riding my skateboard immensely!!!

This is Me.
I am the baby of six kids. Three boys & two girls were first. The third boy is sleeping, awaiting the paradise. My oldest brother (48) has nothing to do with us, so I don't know much about him. My next brother (47) is a JW who pioneered for a year, went to the pioneer service school & declared it the "Best Year of His Life!" He has two kids, a daughter (16) who is a continuous auxiliary pioneer & a son (9) who is an unbaptized publisher. My oldest sister (42) is a JW who also pioneered, a few years & then went to the pioneer school. She has two kids, a daughter (20) who is an unbaptized publisher & hoping to be baptized in Nov. & a son (15) who is also an unbaptized publisher. My next sister (35) is a JW and auxiliary pioneers a couple of times a year. Both of my parents (67 & 66) are JW's too. So, this is my first post. I hope you enjoyed reading a little bit about my family. I will be posting some of my poetry & one of my short stories eventually. Keep tuning in.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Sis! :) Lookin' forward to future posts. Did you know you can set up your blog so anyone can comment, not just those w/the accounts listed in the drop down list below?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!! I'm 33, pioneered for one year and went to pioneer school and loved it! I have 2 children (you know!) whom I love ever so much! been married 11 years and am waiting for paradise when I can leap about and throw away my glasses!! :o)
    Nice that you have a blog like this!!

    ReplyDelete